I live to love…love Jesus first, Chaney and family second, and the rest of the world around me after that!!!
Jason serves as President for OneReach. He has been involved since OneReach’s inception over 4 years. He and his family moved to Cheyenne from Eastern South Dakota 12 years ago after he graduated nursing school. As a Registered Nurse he has worked mainly with incarcerated adults and juveniles. He has a wonderful wife (married for 18 years, together for 25 years) and 3 awesome children. OneReach has been life changing not only to those we have served but to myself personally.
- Born in Rawlins, Wyoming, on March 6, 1959.
- Graduated from the University of Wyoming with double bachelors degrees in Business Education and Office Administration.
- Backpacked through Europe for 3 months.
- Employed at the University of Wyoming Law School.
- Married Patrick Crank in 1984.
- Has lived in Rawlins, Laramie, Casper, and Cheyenne, Wyoming.
- Children: Abbigail Crank Forwood, Jerry Crank, Zachary Crank, Noah Crank
- Retired from Laramie County School District as a substitute teacher in 2013.
- Currently a granny nanny for her two precious grandchildren.
- Interests include spending time with family and friends, hiking, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, camping, riding bikes, crafts, books, and traveling.
T.J. serves OneReach as the Treasurer. He is honored to have been involved with this group as it evolves over the years in its mission to serve those in need and our community. Professionally, T.J. is a Financial Advisor and a Reservist in the WY Air National Guard. He received his Master’s Degree from the University of Wyoming and his Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Northern Colorado. Among his greatest passions, T.J. loves Jesus, his family, and close friends with whom he loves to serve others!
I have been married to my high school sweetheart, Travis, for 21 years. We have 2 teenage children, Taylor, 19 and TJ, 15. I currently work at Element Church as a Pastoral Assistant. I was born and raised in Norco, California before moving to Casper, Wyoming with my family in 1990. I graduated from Natrona County High School in 1995, where I met my husband. I graduated from Academy of Hair Design in 1997 and worked in Casper as a stylist until 2007. My husband works in the oil and gas industry in Wyoming, Nebraska and Colorado. Cheyenne was a central location for his job, which led us to move here in 2007. We fell in love with the people of Cheyenne and the unique culture and history of this town. I have a heart for people, especially children that are homeless or struggling with basic needs. I joined this board to help the less fortunate of Cheyenne and to actively make a difference in the lives of the children in Laramie county.